Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day Three

    Yes I am a day late with my post, but I also don't plan to write every single day either.  However let's discuss yesterdays events!  This week started off crazy with all kinds of tasks for me to complete... today I am definitely taking a break.  Yesterday I was off to San Francisco for a pseudo-interview at Saks 5th Ave.  It basically was a open house that you had to RSVP for so my scheduled time was 10:30.  This time I did not forget breakfast, yoohoo!  I had a bowl of Special K cereal with 2% milk.  I then had to rush back to take my youngest to her doctor's appointment, so when that was done I stopped my carls jr and ordered the chicken taco salad.  Boy did that blow my points away that meal was a whopping 22 points!  However yesterday I was only over my points by 3 so not bad at all!

    Now I decided in order for me to be successful I needed to implement some sort of workout plan.  It was also my desire long ago to take up Pole Dance so I finally took the leap.  I found a studio right here in Antioch called "Spin Sity".  The owner is awesome!  They've only been open about a year but it's a really cute place, convenient location and great pricing.  So let's talk about that experience.  First of all, apparently you should wear heels, the higher and more stripper-esque the better.  I in fact didn't have any heels in my closet that made the cute, I wanted something strappy for fear of them falling off my feet.  The funny thing I was not nervous about the class at all, however the other two girls there with me have been going longer and were a bit more advanced so I just kinda jumped in.  Let me tell you, sliding down a pole isn't as easy as you think I have a whole new appreciation for strippers around the world.  I mean I literally cannot slide, not for fear of falling I literally grab hold and get stuck i don't what that is.  I was able to complete a few turns successfully.  However my body is so aching right now it's no joke.  But I will return tonight because now I have to become and expert and I love a challenge.  I'm really excited I think I can really get into this :).

   Well it's 9:53 am and all I've had this morning was an apple, which was not sweet at all (yuck) and a glass of water, now I'm off to make my omelette HAPPY HUMP DAY everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment