Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 15 Week 3

So I've slacked on the Blog entries and as my life becomes, busier and more hectic, it will probably harder and harder for me to make these entries.  However the past two weeks have been awesome!  I started pole dance classes and the are THE BEST workout EVER. I am sooo hooked.  I also am ashamed at my extreme lack of upper body strength but it's definitely something I will work on.  My body has never been so sore and achy, in such a good way and what a self esteem builder.  I'm taking a break this week, however not by choice... due to my lack of funds :(.  Also it has literally rained on my parade, my daily walks have been a no no with this weather but definitely I will get out there today.  I think my biggest struggle is time management and I'm really trying to get better.

So far I have lost 6.9 lbs! I am so excited, just the motivation I needed to get started.  This week will definitely be a struggle it's my birthday and I'm excited.  But I will be eating out so wish me luck.  Well I'm gonna hop off get ready for this giant's game talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment